Tuesday 14 July 2015

Medal Watch - North Wales Half

2015 North Wales Half medal
2015 North Wales Half medal
The North Wales Half Marathon by Run Wales is in the 26th July and this is the medal.  I love the Run Wales medals, I've gotten a few so far this year, at Rhyl 10 and Wrexham Half.  Their quietly understated but they're still pretty and stand out.  I love the t-shirts and medals are always coordinated too.

Apparently the race goes over sand, road and mountain, it's a shame it wasn't before the tour because it sounds like it would have been good training.  I'l have to do all of the Run Wales races one year, I'll be at Thunder Run this year though so can't make it.  For more information about the race please click here.

1 comment:

  1. Congratulations! I was there too. The weather was... better not mention it. But the course was brilliant - despite of the weather!

    ReplyDelete