Sunday 28 June 2015

Medal Watch - EHM Marathon and 10K

I have to say that I'm a little underwhelmed by this year's 10K medal.  I know other people love it and it's not a bad medal.  If I hadn't seen the marathon medal I probably would have thought it was OK.  I think the problem is that I love the half marathon medal which is pretty epic, showing Warrington's golden gates where this year's races will start.  Maybe it's the lack of colour in the 10K medal or that it looks a little cluttered with trying to fit in so many images but I'm just not that keen on it but it is a personal taste thing after all.  It's not a bad medal by any means (It's still a million times better than Milton Keynes) so it's more that they did too good a job with the half medal that it's hard for any other medal to be compared to it.   Foe more information about Warrington's best half marathon click here.



No comments:

Post a Comment