Friday 10 April 2015

Medal Watch - RnR Liverpool and Dublin

Ok, so we've already seen the artwork for most of these medals but how much better are they actually in the flesh (so to speak).  I completely love the 5k medal, I'd be signing up for that in an instant if I hadn't already. I really like the Dublin fun run medal that's just been revealed today too (I actually think it's prettier than the medal for the half marathon).  I wonder if I can get away with entering Dublin without my husband filing for divorce. :)

There's the Debut and Remix medals for Liverpool too and the World Rocker and Heavy Medals if you're going to do Dublin or another RnR event too.  Click here for the full medal guide. For more information about the races http://uk.competitor.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment