Monday 6 April 2015

Take 5

I haven't stopped to find a new perspective for a while.  Today I found one by accident just by going down a different side of the street.  I was running late (literally, I was running and I was late) to meet some Warrington Running Club people for a pre-club run.  I ended up getting there five minutes late and so I had to do my own little run instead to fill the time so I went and explored a little.  I had a nice run up to the top of the bridge (that I couldn't without stopping the first time I ran with WRC) and enjoyed the lovely view from the top on a perfect blue sky day.  Then I went down the other side of a road I've ran up a lot and found one of the most beautiful places I have ever seen just hidden there in plain site.  I don't know how to describe it other than as a pond/fishing hole but that doesn't really do the place justice.  It's right next to the main road but the tree that surround it shelter it from everything around so it's perfectly calm and quiet and other than the one man that was fishing there was no one else there.  There are signs up saying that you have to be a member of some fishing thing but I didn't think that anyone would mine if I just sat and enjoyed the surroundings for a few minutes (and took a shoe selfie).



No comments:

Post a Comment