Wednesday 18 March 2015

Your order has been dispatched...

In the next couple of days i'll become the proud owner of my very own pair of Hoka Valors.  They may not be the prettiest shoes in the world and they certainly ain't dainty but I'm still very excited.  I've read a lot of reviews and if they're half as good as they claim to be then my feet are going to be very happy, especially with Brighton Marathon just around the corner.  I have to say a massive thanks to Craig Dennen, a fellow Warrington Running Club member.  He has become our resident Hoka expert and I'm pretty sure that the majority of the north west Hoka sales are down to him.  He should get an 'Unofficial Hoka Salesperson of the Year' award.  

I'm looking forward to reviewing the shoes and seeing how they compare to my Inspire 11's.  I might conduct my own little Shoe Factor to see who gets the Brighton gig.

No comments:

Post a Comment