Monday 2 March 2015

Tour Training Update

I've had to give up on the challenge I was doing to run every day of lent. To be honest, I didn't actually know how long lent was when I signed up for it. Yes, in my head it was certainly longer than the 11 days I did but there's over a month left to go and it's just not mixing well with tour and marathon training. I'm in awe of people who can keep it going especially my little friend Kenny who has ran at least a 5k every day this year so far. 

I did 54 miles last week and slightly less the week before. After the Port Sunlight double yesterday my legs are screaming for a rest so am going to let them have one (until tomorrow). Am reducing mileage to 40 this week and no long runs other than Wrexham half this weekend. 


Lest week's mileage

No comments:

Post a Comment