Thursday 19 February 2015

Medal Reveal - Milton Keynes & Dublin RnR


2015 Dublin RnR Half medal
2015 Milton Keynes Half/Full/Relay medal
I have to admit that I'm a little underwhelmed by these two medals.  Yes, it comes down to person taste and they certainly not the worst medals I've ever seen but i think it's hard for them both to top the medals they had last year. Both 2014 medals are among my favourites whereas these two are just kinda ok in my opinion.   The Milton Keynes one reminds of of roundabouts (although it is Milton Keynes so I guess that's quite apt) whereas the Dublin medal feels a bit manly with no sparkle (I'm all for gender equality so it's only fair men get a less girly medal ever so often).  Maybe they'll grow on me or will look a lot better in real life.
2014 Dublin RnR medal (left)
2014 Milton Keynes Half medal


No comments:

Post a Comment