Thursday 3 July 2014

Medical Update: I haven't written this blog for a long time.  I think as things progressed they became more and more normal to me and so writing about them seemed a bit odd.  I had a scary morning today though as i froze in bed.  I couldn't move or open my eyes for what felt like a very long time but I could hear what was going on (James trying to get me to get up and take the dog downstairs, Gizmo farting twice) but i couldn't do anything.  

I freeze quite often but it's never been as bad as this was.  I still am unable to talk but rather focus what's wrong i thought i'd do something positive that I've wanted to do for a long time, a record of my races (I'm obsessed with running).  Although technically a blog is meant to be the present, I've decided to go back and do a record of all my races because i really want to have it somewhere.  Although I'm the only person who will probably ever read it, I decided to share for the people who are sad like me and google to find out what race bling you got at previous races (It's all about the medals!!!).

No comments:

Post a Comment