Tuesday 15 May 2012

Thought of the day (aka rant): I found out yesterday that if a crime happens on a cruise ship then the police of the place where the ship is registered has jurisdiction.  Quite a few ships (including the one James is planning to take us on) are registered in the Bahamas. When Rebecca Coriam disappeared the Bahamas police sent one officer.  James said that the cruise would be a good place to kill me.  If i don't come back you know why although now that I've wrote it on my blog he probably won't because he'd be the prime suspect.  Then again, maybe he'll think that no one would believe that he'd be so stupid to kill me after I've written it on my blog that no one would suspect him.  Or, maybe they'll think that he thought that they'd think... i could keep going a very long time.

Not sure why James would want to kill me exactly but i should probably stop nagging him about leaving his shoes in front of my draw just in case (He puts them right in front and then i can't open it, he could put them in front of his draw...).

Anyways, the parents of Rebecca Coriam are campaigning for a change in the law to allow UK authorities to investigate cases of British nationals who go missing on vessels registered abroad.  If you'd like to sign the petition please go to the link below.

No comments:

Post a Comment