Tuesday 15 May 2012

Medical Update: Had a really bad episode yesterday.  Couldn't move, walk or talk and kept coming back.  Would be so bad if it just came, did it's thing and then went.  When it stops you know that it's coming back soon but you don't know when or how bad it will be.  Couldn't lower my arms to the side of my body at one point.  Is like becoming a statue.  On the plus side, James and I are developed a new language, one grunt for can't talk, two for can't move.  Three for "Shut up James, you're not funny!".  He really isn't!


Feeling shaky at the moment so know it's coming back, just don't know when or how bad it will be.  hope that the NHS ain't forgot about me, would like to know what is wrong with me and if they can fix it at some point.  At your own convenience like, when you have time maybe.

No comments:

Post a Comment